you may also like
Potatoes were domesticated approximately 7,000–10,000 years ago. Potatoes can be healthful if prepared in the right way. A high intake of fruits and vegetables can benefit health and reduce the risk of many lifestyle-related health conditions. Potatoes contain important nutrients, even when cooked, that can benefit human health in various ways.
- Just 110 calories.
- No fat, sodium or cholesterol.
- Nearly half your daily value of vitamin C.
- More potassium than a banana.
- A good source of vitamin B6.
- Fiber, magnesium and antioxidants.
- Resistant starch.